Is your job stressing you out? Do you work in an office with a stressed-out senior analyst or boss? Do you feel like stress has infected your workplace, and you’re feeling the negative effects?
Work-related stress issues can be contagious. You can’t control everything that happens to cause stress at the workplace. But there are some things that YOU can do to manage your own response to stressors, and find relief:
Take a proactive approach and learn how to manage job stress in the workplace so it doesn’t control your moods or compromise your health. Reduce physical symptoms by eating right, staying hydrated, and getting enough rest.
While all this works great in the long term, the good news is that there’s a natural solution to stress problems. Today we’re going to talk about hemp flowers as a natural remedy for workplace stress.
What is Hemp?
Hemp refers to strains of Cannabis Sativa L plants that are grown specifically for industrial use (as opposed to medical or recreational). Common products made from industrial hemp include the following: Paper, fabric, twine/string Material for paint, and varnish Fuel for cars Construction materials (hempcrete) Food/drink products (hemp milk, oil)
Does Hemp Contain THC?
Industrial hemp contains very trace amounts of THC – the psychoactive component in recreational marijuana. In order for a substance to be classified as THC, it must contain more than 0.3% THC.
A lot of countries grow industrial hemp legally including the United States. One study indicated that cannabinoids – chemical compounds unique to the cannabis plant – may have benefits for people who suffer from chronic anxiety and stress.
Are Hemp Flowers Medicinal?
Hemp flowers have a lot of medicinal properties. They work well to reduce anxiety and stress of different kinds. Hemp flowers not only relax a person but also contain anti-hypertensive properties that can reduce stress-induced hypertension. It reduces pain and inflammation, which is an added benefit for people suffering from arthritis, muscle spasms, etc.
This flower also contains analgesic properties that help relieve headaches and chronic pains. All forms of stress are known to suppress the immune system. Consumption of hemp flowers helps boost up the immune system to fight against disease-causing bacteria.
Hemp flower oil can be used for relieving pain from arthritis and joint pains as well.
How Can Hemp Flowers Help With Work Stress?
Workplace stress can have a severe impact on your mental and physical health. Work stress can lead to depression, anxiety disorders, and other ailments. In 2015 alone, work-related stress was the leading cause of disability in the U.S., with 31% of all long-term medical leave being related to occupational stress.
The most common causes for workplace stress are overwork, deadlines, perfectionism, poor safety culture within an organization, or unsatisfactory compensation.
What’s more, unhealthy coping methods (like smoking or drinking) often result from job frustrations and tensions. It is believed that between 60% – 80% of employee illnesses are caused by job-related factors.
That said, not all is lost! There are many ways you can reduce your levels of job-related stress. As an alternative to conventional painkillers or other harmful pharmaceuticals, hemp flowers may be the answer you’ve been looking for!
In Quebec, Canada, a study has shown that workers who use cannabis are more productive than those who don’t. These results are in line with studies conducted by the International Labour Office which suggest that employees need to feel comfortable about using cannabis at work if they want to see any improvement regarding their performance on the job.
Becoming more comfortable with using hemp, like the one from Mr. Hemp Flower is also directly related to reduced levels of anxiety and frustration at work, as well as the risk of developing alcohol or substance abuse problems.
Another study recently published by the National Academies found that cannabinoids and other natural plant extracts relieve pain, control nausea/vomiting, enhance appetite, reduces inflammation, and help with sleep issues as well. This is excellent news for workers suffering from anxiety disorders.
10 Benefits Of Hemp Flowers
1) Hemp flowers can help to calm a number of conditions such as insomnia, depression, and nausea which are the result of mental or physical stress.
2) Some of the hemp plant’s cannabinoids are considered antidepressant drugs that help regulate the body’s serotonin levels and may help treat symptoms associated with anxiety.
3) Persistently having too little sleep every night puts a person at risk of developing a chronic anxiety disorder. Administering hemp flowers helps promote relaxation, which can lead to better sleep and relieve the condition.
4) This flower can help reduce symptoms of stress-related gastrointestinal discomfort like dyspepsia, indigestion, nausea, and diarrhea.
5) Hemp flower is known to help reduce the symptoms of stress-induced hypertension because it contains anti-hypertensive properties.
6) Heart problems can typically be attributed to severe anxiety and depression. Consuming hemp flowers will reduce heart rate by lowering stress levels in the body.
7) The flower contains analgesic properties that help relieve headaches and chronic pains.
8) Stress that occurs at the workplace can have an adverse effect on both the worker and the company. It also causes suppression of the immune system, cortisol hormone increase, and a wide range of diseases such as Cold & Flu. Hemp flowers help to boost up this immune system to fight bacteria caused by diseases.
9) Hemp is loaded with protein for our bodies to use. In addition, hemp contains fiber to help keep regulate and prevent any blockage in the digestive system.
10) The hemp plant contains essential fatty acids (EFAs), minerals, and vitamins of antioxidants that promote healing from within. This helps reduce pain, edema, and inflammation caused by arthritis, etc.
To Sum Up
Stress has become an inescapable part of today’s workplace. It is almost impossible to avoid it. Hemp flowers are a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. It is the best natural solution to help with work-related stress.
And with the legalization of hemp in many states across America, it’s easier than before to get your hands on this amazing plant. Plus, it’s got many more health benefits in addition to stress. With so many amazing benefits available in one plant, it’s definitely worth a try!