About Holle Brand
Holle is a viral baby formula in Europe, the United States, and worldwide. Holle is available in over 40 countries worldwide. The brand was founded in 1933, which makes them one of the first organic baby manufacturers in Europe.
Until 1960 Holle baby food was available only in Switzerland. In addition to baby formulas, Holle also produces several cereal-based foods. They have more than 80 products available. Holle baby food is produced only with raw ingredients grown to biodynamic or organic standards. They do not use chemical processing materials, preservatives, flavoring and coloring agents, added salt, or granulated sugar.
Holle Formula Benefits
Holle formula does not include chemicals, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives. Holle formula is a nutrient-rich formula for babies, and it has no added sugar, GMO, wheat, soy, or nuts. Your baby can consume Holle formula right from birth. All their products are top quality since they follow the strictest procedures. The formula itself is sweet and creamy, which is suitable for infants. Holle Organic Formula uses natural fats from lactose and vegetable oils to give your baby the fats needed to support growth and digestion.
Your little one needs to get the daily vitamin dose. All stages of Holle’s cow’s milk and goat’s milk formulas have vital vitamins such as A, C, and D. The formulas also contain minerals like calcium and iron to help your newborn meet all developmental and cognitive milestones.
Holle forbids hormones and steroids to be used on animals; all animals live and eat in organically grown Demeter certification farms. Demeter certification is a guarantee for consumers that products come from biodynamic agriculture.
The Stages of Holle Formula
Holle has a variety of formulas to choose from in their collection, and they come in stages. They also offer formulas made with goat’s milk.
Cow’s milk formulas:
• Holle Bio Stage PRE – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
• Holle Bio Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
• Holle Bio Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 months +
• Holle Bio Stage 3 – Great for babies from 10 months +
• Holle Bio Stage 4 – Great for babies from 12 months +
• Holle A2 Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
• Holle A2 Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 to 12 months
• Holle A2 Stage 3 – Great for toddlers from 1 year plus
Goat’s milk formulas:
• Holle Goat Milk Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
• Holle Goat Milk Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 months +
• Holle Goat Milk Stage 3 – Great for babies from 10 months +
• Holle Goat Dutch Milk Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
• Holle Goat Dutch Milk Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 months +
• Holle Goat Dutch Milk Stage 3 – Great for babies from 10 months +
Since many formulas don’t have Stage PRE, you might wonder about the difference between Holle Stage 1 and Stage PRE. The most significant difference is that Holle PRE stage does not contain maltodextrin but instead substitutes organic lactose to provide additional nutritive content.
If you want to offer your baby the best quality organic formula, we highly recommend Holle formula. Holle formulas are made from 99% organically grown ingredients, and their main ingredient comes from cows/goats raised in caring and appropriate environments.
Holle formula meets the European Union’s strict organic regulations and international regulations of Demeter quality.