If you are not the type of person for “heavy makeup looks” than this article is perfect for you! We have the top 10 ideas for “no makeup” makeup looks that are totally IN this fall, and with just a little touch of makeup you can do magic and still look all natural and beautiful.
The most important thing when it comes to makeup is to learn that you should use it to bring your most beautiful features to the surface, and not to hide them.
Below you will find a simple explanation how to re-create the looks from the photos.
SEE ALSO: TOP 10 NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK IDEAS
Combine the tips and practice those which you think suit best for you. So, find your favorite look, get inspired and begin to glow with minimum help of makeup. Enjoy!
Smog Еye Shadow and Eyebrow Pencil
Doesn’t it look so natural? And yet, for this look you will be needing:
- light foundation (you can use bb or cc cream)
- eyebrow pencil, just to enhance your natural eyebrow shape
- one nude colored eye shadow (one or two colors darker than your skin color) that you can barely
- see but brings a dimension to your eyelids, apply it to the upper and lower eye lid and blend well
- one coat of mascara and a little blush for finish
Just a Little Mascara
This is a one-minute look that is truly effortless. You need to:
- moisturizer instead of foundation ( or if you need coverage, use concealer)
- brush and minimally draw your eyebrows
- curl the lashes if needed and apply mascara only to the upper lashes for more natural look
Touch of White Eye Shadow
For this look the steps are very easy:
- moisture and conceal the face
- take bright pearly-white eye shadow and apply just a little bit on your inner corner
- then apply mascara to your upper lashes
Bronze the Face
The bronzer gives a healthy sun-kissed glow on the skin, and gives you dimension. The other great thing about bronzer is that it looks totally natural if you do not over-use it. To re-create this look you need:
- Moisturizer, foundation and concealer (optional)
- Take a bronzer and put it on the areas that are most affected from the sun (forehead, cheeks, chin, and the sides of the nose)
- Thin line with black eyeliner, a little touch of white eyeshadow on the inner eye corner and finishing mascara layer
For this look you will be needing only two things: thin layer of foundation and a blush. The blush gives an illusion of healthy glowing skin and gives you that beautiful pink color on the cheeks that is so hard to resist.